Sunday, April 27, 2014

References

Trying to find information on the Bakhtiari tribe was hard because it is not that big of a population unlike getting information in America. Their people really do not use the internet and its a tight community so they do not use technology how we use it everyday. I could not find any books of the Bakhtiari culture, so i got most of my information from the a couple different internet sources. Also, i got some of my information from the interview I did with Moshen Rezaee. Between the internet and my interview is where i collected and gathered my information to make this blogs. All of the sources gave my great information about the Bakhtiari culture and showed me the difference between what they do in society and what we do in society today. Their culture is very different than what ours is and you will see that throughout the whole blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment